What are your greatest cyber risks?
- Potential cost of a data breach and release
- Theft of intellectual property
- Damage to brand reputation
- Cost of clean-up and restoration
- Regulatory penalties or interventions
- Data held hostage by ransom-ware
Cybersecurity is Risk Management™.
Just like other risks facing your organization, cybersecurity risk can be assessed and mitigated through proper risk management procedures.
- Cyber risk management involves five steps that are scalable to organizations of varying size and technical complexity.
- Most importantly, cybersecurity and cyber risk management is not an IT issue – it is an organizational risk that must be addressed holistically in the organization.
- As part of our risk management practice, we are in the business of solving problems for our clients by linking them to strategic partners who provide the highest level of service in their fields. CCA’s partnership with CyFIR gives our clients access to cybersecurity and cyber insurance provided by some of the world’s top technical experts from government, military and the private sector.
How CCA Attack’s Back
- One-Source Cyber Services: Comprehensive risk capabilities paired with worldwide resources
- System Profile: Identification of exposure points, vulnerabilities and risks
- Quantitative Cost Analysis: Our accurate cost analysis of a potential disruptive cyber event provides dollar figures you can weigh against your cybersecurity investment
- Scalable Services: Plans scaled to the size of your organization
- Monitoring: Risk vulnerability and occurrence are tracked 24/7/365
- Powerful Plan: A step-by-step action process to identify and address risk and mitigate damage.