Cendrowski Corporate Advisors provides government agencies with a unique combination of banking, real estate, forensic accounting, and investigative services, including:
- Receivership contracting – assisting government agencies in evaluating financial institution claims and compliance, investigation, and analyses of investments
- Forensic accounting and investigations – conducting factual investigations of events in connection with possible civil or criminal matters
- Digital forensics and document management – preserving storage devices, records, and data; analysis and data mining; and report preparation
- Reviewing insider and other financial institution loan activity – including reviewing loan approval and monitoring processes and loan file reviews
- Evaluation of board governance – including reviewing board minutes, insider lending, and loan committee minutes.
- Background investigations using original sources of information.
Among other engagements, we assist federal and state agencies that interface with financial institutions, including the FDIC.
Our seasoned advisors bring an average of 30+ years of experience in banking, real estate, and litigation support. They have served on the audit, strategic planning, and executive committees of publicly-traded and privately-held bank boards and have co-founded banks.
Additionally, our advisory team members have significant real estate experience and have assisted some of the nation’s largest real estate organizations. With a unique blend of banking and real estate expertise, combined with our litigation support and receivership experience, Cendrowski Corporate Advisors stands ready to serve your tax and financial advisory needs efficiently.
We understand the vital role of those organizations serving our communities and are committed to assisting them in successfully realizing their missions.