Cendrowski Corporate Advisors works hand-in-hand with public company management teams and boards of directors to help them achieve their organizational and financial goals. We have assisted multinational corporations and newly-launched public firms for more than 35 years.
Our trusted advisors provide the following services for public companies:
- Control assessments and process redesign services
- Governance advisory services focusing on Sarbanes-Oxley and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer procedures
- Prospective Key Employee and Board Member Background Investigation
- Transaction advisory services
- Confidential background investigations
Our team members have significant experience working with public companies to ensure all forms of securities law compliance. Our engagements help companies ensure compliance with all sections of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (including Section 404 compliance) and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.