Cendrowski Corporate Advisors started as a boutique tax advisory firm specializing in real estate. We have worked with real estate professionals for over 35 years, and we understand the complexities of the business.
Members of our firm were instrumental in the development of the first UPREIT structure in the 1990’s. At the time it was an innovative exit strategy; today it is the standard for distributed real estate investing.
Our real estate practice provides advice to a wide range of real estate organizations, including:
- Property managers
- Public and private equity REITs
- Public and private partnerships
- Financial advisors
Our clients own, develop, and operate properties across the U.S. and internationally including:
- Office and industrial
- Multi-family residential properties
- Health care facilities
Our trusted advisory team ensures that our real estate clients create efficient operations and achieve successful transactions. Our goal? To help them attract investments, maximize returns on their investments, and increase tax efficiencies.
Consider Cendrowski Corporate Advisors for:
- Operational reviews of property management and real estate operating companies, assessing internal controls in key areas, assist in implementing near-term and long-term operational goals, and provide managers with key performance metrics
- Risk assessments maximize the benefit and minimize the downside of risk. We identify, analyze, and prioritize operational, process, and compliance risks.
- Due diligence and investigative services from Cendrowski Corporate Advisors team of forensic accountants quantify the risks of doing business with others and help you get the facts you need to statically plan before a subject is aware of an investigation.
- Cybersecurity consultations with access to cybersecurity monitoring tools provided by some of the world’s top technical experts with experience in government, military, and the private sector
- Business valuations for commercial properties, property management companies, architectural service firms, industrial equipment, ESOPs, patents, trademarks, and copyright secrets
- Exit strategy planning with innovative solutions like selling to an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)