The Cendrowski Corporate Advisors team can help your company understand the cyber risks and liabilities associated with the transaction process so that you can make better, more informed decisions. We monitor for cyber risk and identify potential threats with mergers and acquisitions through closing and beyond.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Evaluate security policies and procedures
- Inventory IT assets, versions, and application of patches
- Monitor for intrusions or intrusion attempts through advanced endpoint monitoring agents
- Verify security over intellectual property assets
- Monitor for insertion of portable media devices
- Monitor for cloud storage site sessions (e.g., Box, Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Perform cyber risk assessments to identify potential cyber security risks
Business transactions—like mergers, buyouts, and equity investments—require a due diligence period that may run for several months. Increasingly, private equity firms and investment banks expect a thorough analysis of a target company’s cyber environment as a part of due diligence. During this process, the parties will conduct various financial investigations and assess the security risks involved with the transaction.
As information related to a potential transaction is revealed, companies can become the target for external snoopers or disgruntled internal employees. Cendrowski Corporate Advisors can help identify a cyber breach or event during the due diligence or transaction phase that would interrupt the transaction.
Cendrowski Corporate Advisors collaborates with management teams to identify weaknesses, create solutions that improve cybersecurity measures, protect financial information, and build a roadmap for handling future cyber risks.
Our team will research and understand your industry and create a risk management protocol designed to meet your organization’s specific needs. Our due diligence process identifies potential threats to cybersecurity; then, we develop security policies and internal controls to eliminate or mitigate any cyber risk we uncover.