Cybersecurity as a Critical Element of Risk Management
Many business owners don’t understand the importance of cybersecurity as a critical component of managing risk. Besides the more common types of risk, like data breaches and intellectual property theft, corporate leaders must consider the damage that a cybersecurity incident can cause.
Cendrowski Corporate Advisors can assess and mitigate cybersecurity risks through proper risk management procedures.
Cybersecurity is Risk Management
Cybersecurity and cyber risk management are not IT issues – they are organizational risks that must be addressed holistically. As part of our risk management practice, we solve problems for our clients by linking them to strategic partners who provide the highest level of service in their fields.
Countering Cybersecurity Risks
Cendrowski Corporate Advisors is regularly engaged by to provide comprehensive one-source cybersecurity services. Our process includes the development and execution of:
- System Profile: Identification of exposure points, vulnerabilities, and risks
- Quantitative Cost Analysis: Our accurate cost analysis of a potential disruptive cyber event provides dollar figures that can be weighed against the cybersecurity investment
- Scalable Services: Plans scaled to the size of the organization
- Monitoring: Risk vulnerability and occurrence are tracked 24/7/365
- Robust Plan: A step-by-step action process to identify and address risk and mitigate damage
Failure to adequately manage cybersecurity risks can result in damage to a business’s brand reputation, costs of clean-up and restoration if there is a breach, and an increased possibility of becoming a victim of a ransomware attack, all risks that no business owner wants to take.