James Schultz is a Principal of Cendrowski Corporate Advisors (CCA) and is the Head of the Chicago Valuation Practice.
Jim has over thirty years of CPA experience, including as Principal of his own business consulting firm and as acting CFO of public and privately held companies. Additionally, he worked with receivers in turning around problem businesses, as well as in the discovery and quantification of fraud.
Jim’s valuation expertise includes estate and gift, sale and/or purchase of interests in closely held entities, cost allocation for acquisition purposes, fair value analysis, S corporation elections, mergers and acquisitions and other business purposes, including litigation related matters.
Valuations cover industries including manufacturing, retail, wholesale distribution, healthcare, investment partnerships, professional service businesses and real estate ventures and have ranged from small businesses to companies with over $350,000,000 in annual sales.
Certifications and qualifications:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Illinois and California
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAS)
Jim received his BA in History from Michigan State University and completed an MSA in Accounting from Roosevelt University.